Online Calendar for Data Warehousing Sessions at OpenWorld now available

I have published a shared online calendar that contains all our data warehouse and big data sessions at this year’s OpenWorld. The following links will allow you to add this shared calendar to your own calendar application:

oow-calendar
As soon as the dates and times for the keynote sessions are published I will add these to the calendar so keep checking for updates.
Hope this helps you get organised for this year’s incredible conference. Any comments then let me know and if I missed your data warehouse/big data session then let me know and I will add it to the calendar.
Enjoy.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My query just got faster - brief introduction to 12.2 in-memory cursor duration temp tables

Oracle OpenWorld - Highlights from Day 2

SQL Pattern Matching Deep Dive - Part 1