To follow-up on last week's post where I announced the new weekly data warehouse newsletter this week I have setup a Flipboard magazine for tablet/smartphone users. I will update the magazine each month with the very best articles from the various Oracle data warehouse blogs, press releases, YouTube videos, Facebook posts etc. In this first edition there is:
- a video interview with George Lumpkin, Vice President of Product Management for Data Warehousing and Big Data
- a customer video of Chinese e-commerce company Yihaodian
- a look at SQL mashups using pattern matching and spatial analytics
- a link to the latest big data whitepaper from the Economist and Oracle
- a review of the multi-tenant feature that is a key part of Database 12c
- a review of simple and advanced time series with Oracle R Enterprise by the R PM team
…. and so much more.
You can subscribe to this new monthly magazine by following this link: http://flip.it/nw8FU. I hope you enjoy this month's edition and I will be refreshing the content at the end of December. Flipboard is available on iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry platforms and you can download the relevant app from each vendors apple store. There is more information at www.flipboard.com.
Please let me know if you find this new magazine useful. There are so many ways to make our content available it is useful to know what works and what does not work.
Enjoy our new monthly magazine.