About Me


KEITH LAKER

Senior Principal Product Manager | Data Warehousing and Big Data
Office +44-1768-878-664 | Voicemail +44-161-493-4849
Oracle UK Scotscroft, Towers Business Park, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury. M20 2RY




I have been working with Oracle technology for over 20 years working on a wide variety of data warehouse projects both as a consultant and an onsite support engineer. I am now part of the Data Warehouse Product Management Team and I am based in the UK. A key part of my role is to work with our sales teams to brief our customers on Big Data: explaining the wide variety of opportunities that Big Data can deliver and how our product strategy can support these new and exciting opportunities. I also deliver sales training for Big Data across all our sales regions and I support the sales teams by providing competitive intelligence for all the big data vendors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complete Guide To Data Warehousing and Big Data at Oracle OpenWorld 2016

Thursday's Top Picks at OpenWorld for Data Warehousing and Big Data

Your Essential Online Session and Hands-on Lab Calendars for #oow16