Get trained on Big Data
Interest in big data is growing rapidly and big data was a very hot topic at this year's OpenWorld conference. In response to this Oracle Education has released a new 3-day training course for big data to help customers and partners get hands-on time to develop the skills to acquire, organize, analyse big data so they can make key decisions based on these new data streams.
The course lasts 3 days and is offered as a classroom session and/or using or virtual training environment. In this course you will learn to:
- Define Big Data.
- Understand Oracle's Integrated Big Data Solution.
- Describe the Oracle Big Data Components.
- Define Cloudera's distribution of Hadoop and its components.
- Acquire raw data using Oracle NoSQL Database and HDFS.
- Organize the collected data using Hive and Oracle Big Data Connectors.
- Analyze big data using the Oracle Analytics tool.
- Derive business decisions using Oracle BI tools.
- Study the case-scenarios where Oracle Big Data is applied successfully.
If you are about to start a big data project or just want to learn more about how big data can help drive new business opportunities then this is the course for you.
To get more information about this new course and to view the schedules for the classroom and virtual lessons see here: http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=609&p_org_id=28&lang=US&get_params=dc:D79456GC10,p_preview:N