Online Calendar for Data Warehousing and Big Data Sessions at #oow15 now available
I have published a shared online calendar that contains all the most important data warehouse and big data sessions at this year’s OpenWorld. The following links will allow you to add this shared calendar to your own desktop calendar application or view it via a browser:
- .ICS format is here: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/2ons8f3kke7q1or46qmccd70p8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics - it should be possible to add this to calendar apps such as Apple’s iCal and Thunderbird’s calendar app, Lightning.
- HTML format is here: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=2ons8f3kke7q1or46qmccd70p8%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles - this should open in any browser, even on your smartphone although all the sessions appear as blue blocks in the calendar for some reason!
Unfortunately, your calendar is unlikely to have all the glorious colors that you see in the picture although I am not sure why that information is not encoded into the HTML page view. The colors do serve a purpose because they identify the type of session:
- RED - keynote session
- LIGHT RED - data warehouse/big data general session
- YELLOW - big data session
- GREEN - analytics session
- LIGHT BLUE - unstructured data
- BLUE - hands-on lab
Enjoy OpenWorld. If you get a chance then please stop and say “Hi” at our demo booth: SQL Analytics and Analytic Views, the booth id is SLD-046.
Technorati Tags: Big Data, Data Warehousing, Database 12c, OpenWorld, Oracle